The Ride Far bike workshop is located in the centre of Echandens, between Morges and Lausanne.
View on the Map.
25 Jan '23
See all announcements.
|Tuesday||9:00 - 12:30||13:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 12:30||13:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||Closed||13:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 12:30||13:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||9:00 - 12:00||Closed|
See also the Holiday Dates.
Telephone: +41 (0)78 836 71 20
Send us a message.
Sign-up for the Newsletter.
- Ride Far is a small workshop with very competitive prices and a minimal waiting time.
- We service and repair all styles and brands of bike; see the Workshop page.
- We are particularly experienced in road, gravel, urban and tandem bikes and ultra-distance cycling.
- We can advise you on what can be modified on your bike to make it better equipped for your needs.
- We speak English et le français.
- We sell a small range of bike Parts & Accessories and we sell some used bikes and parts.
- We offer Bike Maintenance & Repair Courses, at a basic or advanced level, in English ou français.
- Regular Group Rides leave from the shop for local outings with road or gravel bikes.
- Have a look at some suggested local Routes.
- RideFar.info is a partner website that is distinct from the Atelier Ride Far. Ride Far contains information and advice on bikepacking and ultra-distance cycling.
You can also learn more About Me.